CHECK IN TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COVID - 19
- Guests are not permitted to enter into the resort those who are coming from cantonment zone.
- According to the Govt latest directive 28 days for foreigners arriving and 21 days those who are from interstate are mandatory to submit their completion of quarantine to allow the check in.
- Mandatory entry is restricted those who are sealed and not completed the quarantine period.
- Pregnant women, senior citizens age of above 65, children under 10 years are only allowed if there is an emergency and emergency medical background.
- Swimming pool, Fitness center, Spa, Children Play area to be operational only when the Government issues permission to operate the same.
- Guests are recommended to carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use, If required masks & sanitizers will be provided on chargeable basis from the resort.
- No visitors should be allowed in the rooms
- Mandatory to install the Government of India, Arogyasetu App Survey by all guests. (e-pass preferably use once info released by GoI
- Guests are requested to make the payment via digital mode as much as possible
COMMON TERMS & CONDITIONS
a)It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
b) Outside liquors are not allowed (LIQUORS ARE SOLD ON MRP RATES IN OUR BAR).
c)The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
d)Please take care of your belongings. Management will not be responsible for any loss / damage of your belongings.
e) The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
f) Parents and guardians are personally and legally responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or anywhere on resort property.
g)Swimming is at Visitor/Guest’s own risk and Hotel does not accept any liability for any mishap.
h) All disputes shall be resolved in the exclusive jurisdiction of Madikeri, Coorg, Karnataka State, India.